Where can I find FREE Website creating packages?

Web page creation, programs, scripts, PHP, SQL?

Moderator: Moderators

Where can I find FREE Website creating packages?

Postby kendricktamis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:12 am

I am commissioned to develop a website for a late friend of mine. Friends are designing a website in memory of our friend who passed away with prostate cancer. We are developing a tribute in memory of our friend; we plan to post misc. photos, story-lines and we are planning to use this website with a link to donate monies in his memory for visitors to the site. Where can I find free web templates or designable formats for this type of website?
Thanks for valuable leads.
kendricktamis

Re: Where can I find FREE Website creating packages?

Postby dillona_aix » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 am

Take a look at Google Sites.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dillona_aix

Re: Where can I find FREE Website creating packages?

Postby amandaclark » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 am

Hi Dilona,

I think what Kendrick wants to know is what's the best site you could suggest that caters to free website hosting/creation. I could relate with him as I myself started building websites from these websites.

@Kendrick: It's best bro to use an editing software to create websites so it would cater to your taste. I'm saying this because not too many webhosting sites offer the best tools and templates that would satisfy your needs. My advise to you, try using Adobe dreamweaver and avail of a free webhosting site where you can upload your work. I know the interface of this software isn't that user-friendly, but once you've learned how to use it you'll get the hang of it. I hope that answers your query. =)

Amanda Clark
Vitamix | Vita mix 5200 reviews | Vitamix Recipes
amandaclark

Return to Web development